TMV Video Interview: Martin Talbot, Managing Director – The Official Charts Company
TMV chats extensively to the Managing Director of The Official Charts Company who discusses what their company remit is, how exactly they gather information and data through mass-research and multiple service outlets, what all the different forms of consuming music are and how it is evolving, and whether the charts are relevant in a dramatically changing environment. He also talks about ISPs, music subscription models, downloads vs singles, music piracy, the importance of music to the British public, and the worries of taking a risk-free approach in signing artists.
- TMV Video Interview: Peter Thompson, Managing Director – PIAS UK
- TMV Video Interview: Ralf Premier, Managing Director – Arvato Mobile
- TMV Video Interview: Mike Smith, Managing Director – Columbia Records UK
- Interview – Ralf Priemer (Managing Director, Avarto Mobile)
- TMV Interview (Video) – Ted Cohen (Managing Partner, TAG Strategic)