Job: Executive Assistant to President, TAG Strategic (USA)
TAG Strategic is hiring an executive/personal assistant to the president for its Los Angeles headquarters.
- Coordinate & support daily activities for President
- Daily Schedule: control daily calendar of meetings and calls, set up conference calls (including overseas), coordinate participation on board calls, confirm all meetings & calls
- Travel: book domestic and international travel (including hotels, car, flights and managing frequent flyer accounts), bill back clients for relevant travel, and maintain regular contact with drivers, hotel managers, etc for very frequent travel
- Conference Appearances: Organize and create full itineraries for panel participation
- Financial: File business expenses for reimbursement, oversee bookkeeper, manage payments for bills, issue/receive wire payments
- General Office: organize office files (client & internal), order office supplies, keep Outlook contacts up to date, daily phones, general office management
- Prepare daily recap of accomplished and outstanding action items
You will succeed in this job if you:
- are a career executive assistant and have worked as one for the last five years
- are in the habit of confirming events a day in advance
- can troubleshoot situations before they become a problem and can infer next steps on a project
- are a self-starter and can organize your workload independently
- understand the digital music industry and know the major companies and the names of the executives there
- have excellent grammar, spelling, business writing and communication skills
- are fluent with PC computers, Outlook, Word and Google Docs; have a strong working knowledge of Quickbooks, PowerPoint and Excel
- can work under pressure and pride yourself on attention to detail
TAG Strategic is a digital entertainment consulting firm focused on leveraging its collective experience and expertise in building relationships, identifying market opportunities, growing brands and defining best practices for the entertainment, technology and mobile industries. TAG provides expert strategy, guidance, market intelligence, product ideation, business modeling and business development services to multinational companies and select emerging businesses. TAG delivers market leadership and sustainable, defensible advantage in the dynamic and rapidly evolving global marketplace. TAG is based in Los Angeles and has offices in London and New York.
Please send a cover letter and a resume in the body of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.