EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Rob Campanell – Co-Founder, Blastro Networks
TMV chats to Rob Campanell, the co-founder of Blastro Networks, a leading independent music video network for unsigned indie and major label artists. In the discussion, he talks about the company’s three individual websites, each focussing on a niche music audience, as well as explaining all the different mediums they employ for distributing their content. Also brought up, the need for social media in the modern music landscape, the difference between major video releases and independent video releases, and how unsigned artists can best use ‘video’ as a tool for achieving exposure. ‘South-by-Southwest’, additionally, gets a mention.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tom Windish, President – Windish Agency
- TMV Video Interview: Mike Doernberg, CEO & Co-Founder – ReverbNation
- EXCLUSIVE: Video Interview with Jonas Woost, Consultant – jonaswoost.com
- Exclusive: Q & A with Steven Finch, CEO and Co-Founder, RouteNote
- Exclusive Video Interview: Rio Caraeff, President/CEO – VEVO