EXCLUSIVE: Video Interview with Jonas Woost, Consultant – jonaswoost.com
TMV interviews Jonas Woost, the ex-Global-Head of Music at Last.fm. He discusses how he re-energised the Last.fm structure by introducing key concepts and tackling the evolving music landscape, and why he has moved on to form his own consultancy company. Along the way he chats about the transition of the industry, technological devices he sees as ‘the future’, and the great need for innovation, which is currently amiss. He also talks about the importance of all parts of the music industry working together, if they are to succeed.
- Exclusive Video Interview: Rio Caraeff, President/CEO – VEVO
- EXCLUSIVE: Video Interview – Mark Ramsey, President of MRM
- TMV Video Interview: Mike Doernberg, CEO & Co-Founder – ReverbNation
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tom Windish, President – Windish Agency
- Exclusive Video Interview: Jay Frank, SVP Music Strategy – CMT