Exclusive Interview: Alex Ljung – CEO, SoundCloud
TMV speaks to the CEO and creator of SoundCloud, who explains what SoundCloud is, how it enables music to be shared in a number of different methods, and how it is now allowing people to interact in ways they’ve never previously been able to. Also discussed: the company’s expansion plans with partnership-deals; what gadgets/services he sees as indispensable and cutting-edge for the future health of the music industry; and the proposed move onto mobile, in the form of apps.
- Exclusive Interview: Anna-Clara Blixt Modin, CEO, StagePool & Ubetoo
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Rob Campanell – Co-Founder, Blastro Networks
- Exclusive Video Interview: Sudhir Sreedharan – MD, Music2Deal Asia Pacific
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Vanessa Thomas (SVP Sales) & David Bakula (SVP Analytics), Nielsen Music
- Exclusive Interview: Ross Fraser, Director AnR – Sony Music Australia