EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ron Burman, SVP AnR – Roadrunner Records
TMV chats to Ron Burman, Senior Vice-President of successful rock/metal label Roadrunner Records, who explains why the company have been so successful and what their plans are for the future. In the discussion, he explains how they are breaking new acts, as well as delving into the ‘New Media’ world to find better outlets, and he provides information on their recently activated website ‘signmeto.roadrunnerrecords.com’ which looks at unearthing unsigned bands across the globe. He also goes into how the role of the label has changed with the advancement of technology, and gives tips on what to do for an up-and-coming band.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Vanessa Thomas (SVP Sales) & David Bakula (SVP Analytics), Nielsen Music
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Rob Campanell – Co-Founder, Blastro Networks
- TMV Video Interview: Mike Smith, Managing Director – Columbia Records UK
- EXCLUSIVE: Video Interview with Jonas Woost, Consultant – jonaswoost.com
- Exclusive Interview: Alex Ljung – CEO, SoundCloud