EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Frank Cooper 3rd, SVP & Chief Consumer Engagement Officer – Pepsi Co Americas
TMV talks to the Chief Consumer Engagement Officer of Pepsi-Co Americas, who gives an insight into what consumer engagement is, how brand marketing is now connecting with consumers, and how Pepsi, down the years, has always had great relationships and connections with popular musicians via commercials. He also discusses, in particular, the vital importance of engaging consumers in meaningful experiences, the role and different applications of music in Pepsi-Co’s framework, the cultural challenges of brands in the 21st century, the new era of digital kids, and how brands and artists are now forming relationships due to having similar values.
- Exclusive Video Interview: Jay Frank, SVP Music Strategy – CMT
- Exclusive Video Interview: Sudhir Sreedharan – MD, Music2Deal Asia Pacific
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tom Windish, President – Windish Agency
- Exclusive Interview: Ross Fraser, Director AnR – Sony Music Australia
- Exclusive Interview: Anna-Clara Blixt Modin, CEO, StagePool & Ubetoo