EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Harvey Goldsmith, Chairman – Harvey Goldsmith Productions Ltd
TMV chats to Harry Goldsmith in relation to all things ‘live music’ and how the industry has evolved and changed, whether for the better or worse. He goes on to explain, in detail, their continual aid in helping global efforts via the power of music, which he believes is as strong as ever, and discusses, from his viewpoint, if fans, in the current climate, are getting ‘value for money’ for events and shows, and if the quality of such live performances are as good as they used to be. Also in the discussion: Pavarotti, the Live-Nation/Ticketmaster merge, secondary ticket websites, mobile apps, and how technology is influencing the modern-day promoter.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: John Rubey, President – AEG Network Live
- Exclusive Interview: Alex Ljung – CEO, SoundCloud
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ron Burman, SVP AnR – Roadrunner Records
- Exclusive Video Interview: Sudhir Sreedharan – MD, Music2Deal Asia Pacific
- Exclusive Interview: Ross Fraser, Director AnR – Sony Music Australia