EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ian Rogers, CEO – Topspin
TMV spoke to Ian Rogers, CEO and Founder of TopSpin Media, who discusses the problematic issue of free-downloads impacting music sales and the subsequent challenges it poses, how creativity and formats for music have altered with the new digital age, and what he’d like to see more of from labels entering this new ever-evolving technological landscape. He also chats about controlling downloading and piracy, how people are now wanting to buy direct from artists, the Live Nation/Ticketmaster merge problem, and Facebook as a possible future means for discovering new music.
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ron Burman, SVP AnR – Roadrunner Records
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: John Rubey, President – AEG Network Live
- EXCLUSIVE: Video Interview with Jonas Woost, Consultant – jonaswoost.com
- Exclusive Interview: Ross Fraser, Director AnR – Sony Music Australia
- Exclusive Interview: Alex Ljung – CEO, SoundCloud