EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Gerd Leonhard – Media Futurist
TMV sat down and chatted to Gerd Leonard, a media-futurist, blogger and strategist, known for his book ‘The Future of Music’, on the pressing subject of the World-Wide-Web and how it has changed the media industry, as a whole, altered content and how content is now consumed. He also chats about where he sees live music heading, how he believes file-sharing is not an issue so long as it can be monetised, how he sees people discovering new music in an ever-changing music landscape, and the key difficulty in separating the mass-garbage online from the hidden-gems. He additional offers his opinion on the Apple vs Android battle, and the growing domination of mobile-apps.
- Not All Music Artists Are Big Fat Lip-Synching Social Media Babies
- EXCLUSIVE: Video Interview with Jonas Woost, Consultant – jonaswoost.com
- Exclusive Video Interview: Sudhir Sreedharan – MD, Music2Deal Asia Pacific
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Ron Burman, SVP AnR – Roadrunner Records
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: John Rubey, President – AEG Network Live