EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Jeffery D. Vanderveen, Managing Director – Universal Classical Management & Production
TMV sat down and chatted to the Managing Director of Classical Management & Production at Universal. As well as discussing ‘360 deals’ in terms of classical music, he talks about the importance of generating media and business partnerships for the artist, whether or not classical music has impacted the digital world, representing classical singers and instrumentalists and how they differ from rock and pop artists, the ‘brands vs bands’ debate, and the problems of monetizing content. He also comments on The Proms in the UK.
- TMV Video Interview: Mike Smith, Managing Director – Columbia Records UK
- Exclusive Interview – Juliana Farha, Managing Director, Dilettante
- Job: Director of Information Services – Universal Music Australia
- EXCLUSIVE Interview: Brian Ritchie, Bass Player – Violent Femmes
- Exclusive Interview: Ross Fraser, Director AnR – Sony Music Australia