EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Keith Harris (Director of Performer Affairs) – PPL
TMV spoke to the Director of Performer-Affairs at music-licensing company PPL, who discusses what their business is all about, how they plan to maximize income from neighbouring rights, working with performers and record-labels alike, and enabling new revenue-streams due to the demise of sales. Keith Harris also examines how music is now being ‘used’ as opposed to ‘bought’, the need for an international system of music recognition, and the growing significance of ‘mobile’ in the music world.
- Exclusive Interview: Ross Fraser, Director AnR – Sony Music Australia
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Martin Mills, Chairman – Beggars Group
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Rob Campanell – Co-Founder, Blastro Networks
- Exclusive Interview: Anna-Clara Blixt Modin, CEO, StagePool & Ubetoo
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Frank Cooper 3rd, SVP & Chief Consumer Engagement Officer – Pepsi Co Americas