VIDEO INTERVIEW: Lars Rasmussen, Director Engineering – Facebook
TMV caught up with Lars Rasmussen at the official launch of Australian D2C startup POSSE. The gathering was hosted at the Australian Headquarters of MTV. Lars discusses his big win of starting what became Google Maps and goes onto outline the reasons for taking a board position at POSSE (contractually he can only sit on one board outside of Facebook). POSSE was founded by Australian Artist Manager Rebekah Campbell who used to manage a number of large Aussie acts. Lars also provides some insight into his favorite music services currently in the marketplace as well. After you’ve viewed the interview check out POSSE
This video interview was conducted on a simple Lumix digital camera with HD video capability.
- TMV Video Interview: Federico Bolza, Senior Director Digital Development – Sony BMG
- TGE Video Interview with Gary Warren, Commercial Director – HMV UK & Ireland
- TMV Video Interview: Martin Talbot, Managing Director – The Official Charts Company
- TMV Video Interview: Peter Thompson, Managing Director – PIAS UK
- Exclusive Interview: Ross Fraser, Director AnR – Sony Music Australia