Vice President of Retail and eCommerce, Creative Allies – North Carolina
We are looking for an executive to lead our new endeavor – selling merchandise designed by fans. If you have experience selling branded merchandise and running an eCommerce site, join us.
We’re looking for a passionate and motivated person with an entrepreneurial attitude. Creative Allies is an innovative startup that combines community based design with on-demand manufacturing. Do you have what it takes to build a company from the ground up?
The Vice President of Retail and eCommerce is an operational role responsible for driving continuous revenue growth from sales on CreativeAllies.com. He or she will have P&L responsibility and directly oversee all aspects of the eCommerce activity on our website including: Strategic planning, revenue, forecasting & reporting, product development, store operations, infrastructure, client relations, marketing, promotion, fulfilment and customer service. The VP of E-Commerce must be detail oriented and extremely organized. He or she will lead five to seven team members within our company and report directly to the CEO and senior executives.
Competitive salary and stock options
● Manages all aspects of the online store business
● Create, plan, and implement sales and marketing strategy
● Partner with senior team to identify opportunities for online revenue and brand growth
● Develop, maintain and implement a product road map and roll out strategy
● Demonstrate strong management skills to oversee our retail and community team.
● Reach sales targets and increase profitability
● Communicate weekly, monthly and annual reports to the senior team
● Establish and manage supplier relationships
● Insure timely delivery of product information, product samples, and inventory
● Develop new store-related services
● Manage collaborative efforts with other merchandise companies
● Develop and manage relationships with band clients
● Leverage band relationships to drive revenue and distribution for CA products
● Oversee all aspects of marketing strategy and execution that drive store sales (SEO, display marketing, email marketing and social media)
● Ongoing optimization of marketing campaigns
Desired Skills & Experience
● BA/BS in marketing/business, or related degree
● 5+ years in entertainment licensing and merchandising business
● Understanding of the design community and crowdsourcing business model
● Experience executing and overseeing marketing campaigns
● Experience managing a team
● Knowledge of online marketing trends, analytics, and emerging tactics
● Proven ability to improve ROI
● A passion for music, social media, graphic design and the arts is a plus
Creative Allies is changing the way merchandise is designed and sold. At CreativeAllies.com designers from around the world come to participate in design challenges for the biggest bands, brands, movies, tv shows, music festivals and celebrities in the world.
Our offices are located in downtown Asheville NC – a hub of creativity and technology – surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains. Work in a fun atmosphere filled with music and surrounded bygreat restaurants, clubs and galleries. We share office space with our sister company Music Allies and we reward great work with free beer. Here’s a bit of info about our town:
● #1 BeerCity USA2009, 2010 and 2011
● #1 Small City Arts Destinations (AmericanStyle Magazine)
● #10 City for Food and Wine (TripAdvisor.com)
● Most Beautiful Places in America (Good Morning America)
● Great music scene including the Orange Peel (great music venue), Moog, and Moogfest.
● Outdoor adventure is right outside your door including hiking, kayaking, climbing and mountain biking.
APPLY HERE: Send us your resume and cover letter to Careers@CreativeAllies.com