School Of Pop: Digital Music Industry Infographic
Howdy folks, the kind folks at music production schools have provided TMV with this cool infographic detailing numerous digital music facts. Some great statistics and visualisation’s in here people. Apparently the global worth of the music business is $67 billion USD. Enjoy…
Created by: MusicProductionSchools.net
- Infographic: Music Festival Tech Drastically Changes Since Woodstock
- Infographic: A Day In The Life Of The Internet
- Industry Opinions: MOG, Rhapsody and We7
- The School of Rock and other Musical Contradictions
- Who can we rely upon in the Music Industry to get us out of this mess?
Posted by Jakomi Mathews
on Jun 14 2012. Filed under Digital
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.