Infographic: Psychology Of Social Networks
Well folks, here is an interesting infographic created by the friendly people at Psychology Degree. The visual details social media usage and some of the psychology behind why people use social networking. Some good info here folks and apparently narcissistic types or people with low self-esteem spend more than an hour a day on social networks. Enjoy!!!
- Exclusive: TMV Analyse Report Examining Impact of Social Networks on Artist Income
- School Of Pop: Digital Music Industry Infographic
- Survey: Social Media Evidence Soaring In Court Cases
- Infographic: A Day In The Life Of The Internet
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Rob Campanell – Co-Founder, Blastro Networks
Posted by Jakomi Mathews
on Jul 29 2012. Filed under Digital
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.