Exclusive Interview: Part 2, Richard Cohen, CEO LoveLive (VIDEO): YouTube/Google Partnership
Part 2 of an exclusive two-part interview with Richard Cohen, CEO of London-based LoveLive, a music content developer and strategic service provider working with artists, labels and brands including Ford, Google, Virgin, Florence & the Machine, PJ Harvey, Madonna and Plan B. Richard talks about the Google/YouTube partnership, best use of social media, electronic dance music and the value of giving away content for free. We also asked Richard to tell us about how he’d approach setting up a business in the music industry if he was starting out today.
If you haven’t seen Part 1 of the interview (about framework agreements, rights clearance, role of collection societies etc), you can do so here.
LoveLive is prospering and shows that spotting a market opportunity and filling it with quality product never goes out of style.
- Exclusive Interview: Richard Cohen, CEO LoveLive Part 1 (VIDEO): Framework Agreements & Rights Clearance
- LoveLive/Rockfeedback/Transgressive’s Toby L – Part Two – VIDEO
- LoveLive/Transgressive/Rockfeedback’s Founder Toby Langley (VIDEO)
- TMV Video Interview with David Eun, Vice President Strategic Partnerships – Google
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW PART 2: Jeff Smith, Head of Music – BBC Radio 2