Freelance UK Editor
Yep TheMusicVoid are seeking a freelance editor for the UK.
- Writing a minimum of 4 long form stories per month (800 words plus)
- Canvasing and commissioning guest posts
- Attending music business focused events digital and in person
- Being part of a weekly podcast with guest speakers
- Social links to posts
- Canvassing partnership opportunities.
- Remote (work from home) with weekly video conference catchups
- In-depth understanding of the UK, and Global music business, its people and issues
- Connected to industry executives or at least willing to reach out to them
- Previous article writing history
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Curious mindset that wants to uncover the real-story behind the hype.
- Willingness to travel to relevant music industry events
- Self starter
This will initially be a part-time contract role that will move into a a full time role as we grow the business.
If the above sounds like you might be a fit, please reach out to: jakomi (at) gmail.com